Monday, August 17, 2009

What's Cookin!

Since I don’t have a lot of adventures and excitement I will tell you about what I cooked this weekend.

Saturday for breakfast it was blueberry/banana muffins. They were so yummy I made another batch Sunday afternoon. I have noticed that on recipes (like muffins) they say to freeze them. In the Kriech household no need to freeze. They disappear very quickly! Just to make sure you all know we don’t eat them all ourselves. We packed a few up for some family members to enjoy.

On Sunday I made some plantain chips. I cut the plantain up and fried them in some extra virgin olive oil and then put some sea salt on them. Delicious!

I am always looking for new ideas and recipes to make. If you have a recipe you love let me know I would love to try it. I make a lot of things from scratch so that I know exactly what is going into my food.

No comments:

Post a Comment