Monday, August 3, 2009

Just in case you are wondering WHY?

If you might be wondering why I am writing this blog. There are several reasons for this.

My first reason is to find others in my same situation and to see the process in which they were able to conceive or if not how to deal with it.

I want the support of my friends to help them understand what I am going through. I am not trying to get someone to feel sorry for me but to understand what infertility is.

Infertility is real and not just a feeling. Some may say "just get over it" or "Why don't you just adopt". Those words can be very hurtful when someone is trying to conceive a child of their own. There are many reasons why I feel the way I do and why I have taken certain steps to achieve a child of my own. I will take the time to help someone understand or for those who do understand I just want to say thank you.

I also want to explain to all readers what all can be involved when trying to conceive.

We all go through struggles in life and have to take each challenge and make the best of it. This is my way of making the best out of a devastating situation. I am not saying my struggle with infertility is the worse problem someone could have believe me I have been blessed with so much and I am very grateful for my family and friends and the help that God has given me through this time.

The last thing I want to say if my miracle does happen in the future I want everyone to know I will never forget how this made me feel and will always be there for anyone going through infertility.

No comments:

Post a Comment