Monday, August 17, 2009

Fertility Clinics

I was watching the news over the weekend and was a little saddened. The story was a debate about fertility clinics and does there need to be more guidelines/rules/laws for fertility clinics? I am ok with the debate itself. The part that bothered me was one person who called people that had multiples through fertility treatments “mills”. It wasn't just once it was several times. If you feel that there needs to be more guidelines than that is your opinion and talk about what should be changed but don't stereotype someone who is seeking fertility treatments and call them a "mill". On the news this morning, I seen that a woman robbed a bank. Should we all be called bank robbers now??

In my experience, I have done fertility treatments (the procedures were all done by my personal prognosis and by all rules/laws/guidelines)with no success.

No comments:

Post a Comment