Thursday, August 6, 2009

Is it the hormones?

I think like any medications, fertility medications affect people in different ways. I noticed for me were weight gain and my hair was growing. The other thing like emotions I guess it depends on several things, was it the medication that made me more emotional or was it the fact that I am going through fertility treatments to get pregnant and there is no guarantees that any of this will work. Was it the constant thinking about it or was it seeing pregnant women every time you turned around (I am exaggerating) but that is what it felt like. The best thing I can suggest is to find a friend/family member that can support you and listen to you. Think positive! even though it is hard when you don’t want to get your hopes up just in case it fails. If you feel sad, cry; if you are angry, talk about it; if you are excited about it, share it with others. There is no one that should tell you how you should feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment