Thursday, August 20, 2009

Chaos that is all I need to say

Last night I was watching a TV show. I won't tell you who it was about but, I am sure I will give you enough hints and you will guess who I am talking about. I was just flipping through the TV channels looking for something to watch. Then there she was. The woman who has several, several, several children. Guess who it is yet? This woman has made the ones with real fertility problems look bad.

I could only stand about 10 - 15 minutes of the show because I was so angry at her. I don't want to judge but it is so hard not to. Someone abusing fertility treatment. I blame the doctor also for participating in this.

I wanted to see if maybe those babies are at least treated well. It was chaos! In just the small amount of time I was watching one child (2 years old) was kicking, screaming, hitting his mom and the camera person and calling the mom names (words that a grown up shouldn't say to there mom).

Another child (he was 9 years old) was also throwing a tantrum hitting his mom. You could also clearly tell that he did not want the camera in his face.

The last thing I saw and then I had to turn it was when mom was holding one of the infants and she was so busying talking to the camera that she didn't notice the baby was spitting up.

I am not a mom but I can clearly see that this mom is way over her head. I feel sorry for those children. They don't deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment