Monday, July 20, 2009

Kudos!

I want to say thanks to a few people.

First thing I needed to do to create this blog was to come up with a name and logo you might say. I wrote down a list of words that pertain to what I wanted to talk about. For example, infertility, sperm, eggs, Petri dish, fertility treatments etc. I looked at my list for weeks and really couldn't decide what it would be. I ask some of my friends to see what ideas they could come up with. So I want to thank Jayne for coming up with Why can't we be friends.

I also need to thank my husband for drawing the picture for me. I searched for just the right picture of a sperm and egg and could not find one. So Aaron was able to draw the picture and color it for me.

Last but certainly not least I need to thank Wendy! Where do I start, She has done so much to help me get started. There were a lot of computer lingo I just am not familiar with and she set things up for me. If you seen my blog a few days ago and now you see that it has changes it is due to the gracious help of her.

Thank you all for taking your time to help me. I appreciate it so much!!

1 comment:

  1. You are very welcome! Remember ... ANY TIME you have a question or need some help, you can count on me to try my best! :)

    ReplyDelete