Friday, October 2, 2009

Good rule of thumb stop behind the white line at at red light!

Yesterday was just another typical day driving home from work. I am driving toward the next stop light that just turned red. I am slowing down to stop but I don’t know what was going on with my judgment of distance. Here I am slowing down getting towards the red light and I am about to stop and realize I am in the middle of the street. What the heck was I doing I am sure what the other drivers behind me were thinking. I ended up just driving through the red light but what a relief that I picked the light that there is hardly ever any traffic coming the other way. I was so embarrassed imaging the drivers behind me wondering what was that “woman driver” doing? Everything turned out ok but luck was on my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment