Monday, October 19, 2009

The flat tire

It was dark around 38 degrees outside and pouring rain. I pulled out of the driveway and noticed that something was wrong my car wasn't driving correctly. I got to a lit area and found out that my tire was flat. I drove a little further to get to the gas station. I pulled up to air my tire up and seen my tire in the well lit gas station. I managed to completely destroy my tire. I am very lucky that I didn't damage the rim but now here I am at the gas station and it is cold and pouring down rain. I had to walk home from the gas station because my tire was so bad. I am lucky that the gas station isn't that far but it really wasn't what I had in mind that day.

I started to call around trying to find a place that I could buy a tire from so I could continue my day but it wasn't that easy. I could not find a tire for my car anywhere. I ended up having to order the tires and it takes 2 days for deliver. So now I am down to one day lost because of my tire and now I am looking at another day lost because I need to have my tires installed. Needless to say last week was a week I would like to forget about. I guess you can say it wasn't my week. Everything is good now but I just hate wasting my days and others due to one tire. Hope your week was better than mine and I hope this week is better for me than last.

No comments:

Post a Comment